Trending News Logo

Tousi TV

Starmer Wins Sky News’ Leaders Battle

Starmer Wins Sky News’ Leaders Battle

In tonight’s Sky News leaders’ debate, Keir Starmer emerged victorious with a decisive 64% of the vote, leaving Rishi Sunak trailing at 36%, according to a YouGov poll.

The debate showcased both leaders’ lack of ability to answer questions. However, Starmer managed to gain significant public support over Sunak as the PM struggled to stay focused.

Share this post :

Other News

Create a new perspective on life

Join Mahyar Tousi on his YouTube Channel - TousiTV
Latest News

Join Our VIP Members List

Keep up-to-date with Mahyar Tousi and be first to hear the news.